This program is specifically designed to familiarize participants with the basic fundamental aspects of accounting, bookkeeping and payroll functions in a real working environment. This work based learning is aimed at building essential skills through hands on training. Real life case studies and skill practice will be provided using popular QuickBooks accounting software and Excel spreadsheets.
Professional trainers are experienced industry practitioners with extensive industry knowledge. They will provide personal guidance and mentoring for trainees.
The program is geared towards providing participants with the essential practical skills to complement their educational courses or quality qualifications and enhance their employment skills. It is relevant for:
- Fresh graduates with accounting certificates, diplomas or degree qualification as it reinforces trainees with fundamental skillset necessary to work in an accountancy firm or small medium enterprises.
- Those who have practical experience but not in the Singapore, and seeking to work in Singapore.
- Those who are handling accounts payables or receivables and like gain more understanding of full set accounting including general ledger and accounts closing.
Contents to be covered
- Setting up a company
- Processing purchases and sales invoices
- Processing purchases payments and sales receipts
- Recording credit notes and credit notes and contras
- Processing payment for operating expenses
- Process payroll and payroll records
- Process Petty Cash payments and employees claims for expenses
- Bank reconciliation
- Month end closing
- Year end closing
- GST Reports
- Generate month end reports
- Generate year end reports
- Prepare year end accounts schedule for financial reporting
Number of lessons